Skip to product information
1 of 6

Scheepjes Catona Chroma - 012 Peony

Scheepjes Catona Chroma - 012 Peony

Regular price £2.50 GBP
Regular price Sale price £2.50 GBP
Sale Sold out
Shipping and tax is calculated at checkout.

Price excludes Tax. Shipping and Tax is calculated and added at checkout based on your location.

20 in stock

Scheepjes Catona Chroma is a beautiful, multicoloured variation on our popular Scheepjes Catona. Both yarns are identical in fibre content and quality and the eight new colourways of Catona Chroma are based on the existing shades of the Catona series. This makes both yarns perfect to mix and match and gives projects a playful pop of colour. Below you will find an overview of each Catona Chroma colour scheme and which Catona colour numbers are included: 

  • 012 Peony: 409, 523, 238 , 222, 114, 256
  • Scheepjes Catona Chroma is a 100% mercerised cotton yarn with a subtle sheen and a smooth and soft finish. This fine yarn (fingering yarn weight) is perfect for crocheting or knitting clothing, amigurumis, fashion and home accessories or children's toys. It carries the EN71-3 quality certification, meaning that it is safe for people with sensitive skin and especially for babies and children. The production uses 95% recycled wastewater, while the remaining 5% is treated with organic matter and it is safely returned to the local environment. Scheepjes Catona Chroma is available in 8 different colourways.

    Fibre content: 100% Cotton
    Needle/Hook size: 2.50 - 3.50mm
    Yarn weight: 4 Ply
    Ball weight: 50g
    Length: 125 metres
    Gauge: 26 stitches and 36 rows for a 10x10cm tension square using 3mm needles

    View more in this range: Scheepjes Catona Chroma

    Yarn Dye Lots

    If you are looking for a certain dye lot, please contact us


    We ship worldwide and all orders are dispatched within 24 hours, excluding weekends and UK bank holidays.

    To read more about shipping and costs, please Click here.


    We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.

    To read more about refunds please Click here.


    Prices exclude tax. Tax is calculated and added at checkout based on your location.

    To read more about tax please Click here.

    Loyalty Points

    At the bottom left of every page you'll notice a 'Rewards' button.  If you click on this and sign up you can receive loyalty points.

    To read more about loyalty points please Click here

    View full details

    Customer Reviews

    Be the first to write a review